Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Mecca of Meatheads

Recently several fellow push big weight enthusiast friends of mine made arrangements to go to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio. For those of you unfamiliar with The Classic listen to my incredible description of it below or check out the following website http://arnoldsportsfestival.com/

This is a three day body building, marathon thinking-absent weekend of tons of muscle piled upon the 700 fitness, health, "here try this supplement" booths that also has featured freaks of nature, figure competitions, strong man events, weight lifting, and just an overall supplement explosion

IF you had to read that paragraph multiple times just realize that it is pretty much the closest thing to heaven besides the real thing.

I had heard about this event during undergrad from a bunch of buddies from Ohio. Knowing my unnatural intensity level and ridiculous fascination with muscle, it blew their minds that I had never been. Here I sit three days from going to the event and I don't think I am going to sleep until the weekend is over.

Plan on seeing my picture with every ripped piece of human tagged on here after this weekend.

On a side note I take half of my exit exams next week... and the weekend before I am going to experience the Arnold Sports festival.... I have my priorities straight. I have been in the books, still in the gym, and now I have the opportunity to yell for no reason around of bunch of meatheads

I think I might just stay

No comments:

 
Custom Search