Tuesday, March 31, 2009

High Fructose Corn Syrup= Body Sludge

After reading Dr. Lowery's article on HFCS (http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/thank_you_for_guzzling_corn_syrup), or body sludge as I'm going to call it, doing a little of my own research, and talking with another educated individual... I will not buy another thing with that ingredient in it.

I feel like I eat pretty well most of the time, but after reading and researching and talking to some people I wanted to take a look at what I had in my apartment. I wanted to know if my fuel at home is contaminated with the body sludge.

I have a lot of stuff (I wouldn't even call it food now) to throw away. Breakfast stuff, what I used to call snacks, "health bars", etc all had body sludge in them. I am going to get rid off all that crap and find healthier alternatives that my body can use as fuel without the detrimental health affects.

I love knowing smart people, especially when their knowledge makes me healthier.

No comments:

 
Custom Search